- Print Method: Re-Transfer (Dye Sublimation)
- Print Mode: Dual sided printing and dual sided lamination (Auto)
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed Color: 500 Single side, 250 Dual side
- Print Speed Monochrome: 200 Single side, 150 Dual side
- Card Feeding: Automatic
- Operating System: Window 7,8 & 10
- RAM Memory (MB): 1024
- Card Input Hopper: 200 Card
- Output Hopper: 100 Card
- Material Compatibility: CR-80, CR-79 & ISO 7810 (Adjustable*)
- Card Thickness: 30-40 Mil
- Communication: USB, Ethernet & WIFI Encoder Magnetic Strip, Contact Card & Contact Less
- Housing Material: Reinforced Plastic
- Ribbon: YMCK-UV 750 Images | YMCK 1000 Images | YMCKK 750 Images | Retransfer Film 1250 Images | Lamination Roll 1000 Images.
- Warranty: 3 Years Onsite
Defence & Security Personnel
Medium- High Volume Applications
Corporates & MNCs
Photo ID Access Cards
Electronic security lock
UV ink ribbon for invisible security printing
IPSEC for secure data transfer encryption
Security erase of data from production environment to ensure prevention or misuse of data.
retransfer printer was developed for the purpose of industrial card personalization requirements. ECT XID 8300 operates on modular (single or double side) XID retransfer technology and is supplemented with various optional modules like bend remedy, flipper, encoding modules. ECT XID 8300 comes with plug and play inline encoding and lamination options. With the compact size and adaptive design, it offers reliability, performance at the same time being cost-effective. ECT XID 8300 matches offset print quality standards, even on unequal surface of the card.
ECT XID 8300 prints long lasting, durable non-PVC cards such as ABS, PET and polycarbonate and its lockable card hopper feature stores up to 200 blank cards to offer seamless workflow in the card personalization process. XID 8300 has front-loading with replaceable cartridges, to ensure changing of supplies easy and quick.
ECT XID 8300 meets customized card personalization requirements as per the business need with optional chip, IC contract and contactless smart card coding to add up to the security of secure card printing process. Inline Lamination Module can be added to the printer to bring in durability & security in the card creation process. ILM-LS is adopted for single-side lamination while ILM-DS is used for both side lamination personalization jobs.
ECT XID 8300 ID card printer offers flexibility in an organization’s process without compromising on security. offer ease in using and operating the printer that comes with built in LCD display for ease in operation specifically for status display, cleaning notification, low ribbon warnings besides other system malfunction alerts.