• Dual side lamination: Lamination on both the sides simultaneously, without flipping the card.
• Lamination Method: Thermal transfer
• Lamination Mode: Double-side
• Dual Side lamination : Capable of laminating in front and back side of card at the same time.
• Kensington lock
• Lamination Speed: 16 – 30* seconds per card (single- or double-sided).
• Infrared Communication port : Applicable(for wireless communication).
• Speed Settings: 3 mm/s – 12 mm/s.
• Temperature Settings: 90°C – 180°C adjustable in 5°C steps.
• Temperature control: Separate for lower and upper heating roller.
• Dimensions: 210 x 326 x 360 mm (L x B x H) .
• Weight: 9.0 kg.
• Power Supply: 100/120 V and 220/240 V, 50./60 Hz.
• Operating Environment: 15°C to 30°C, 35% to 70% non-condensing humidity.
We have developed the most flexible and fastest lamination program on the market to respond to your growing requirements for durable and secure tamper-resistant cards. With applying Ecartes clear and secure laminates on the card, which includes patches with chip cut-out, the surface will be protected against physical damage and the card life extended.
The ILM-Laminator can be joined easily for Inline Lamination with the Ecartes XID 8300 Retransfer Printer, simply attach the unit with the appropriate joining plate to the printer – that’s it. Communicating via infrared interface, the lamination parameters for the various card materials are controlled by the printer driver.
• Single-sided lamination
• Field installable